Any donation you make to the Young and Hungry Arts Trust will make a significant difference for emerging playwrights, aspiring theatre practitioners and theatre audiences! Your donation will enable us to continue our work supporting New Zealand Theatre in the following ways:
- In taking Y&H to a school in your home town;
- In supporting emerging writers by workshopping and commissioning new scripts;
- In providing a community for young creatives.
We sincerely appreciate your support.
You can make a donation in the following ways:
- By credit card – Give a little
(receipt will be sent automatically by Give a Little)
- By internet banking – to Westpac 03 0515 0011796 000
(Please state your name and use code “Y&H donation” and email [email protected] your name and address so we can send you a receipt.)
- By cheque payable to the Young and Hungry Arts Trust, enclosing address for receipt.
Please post to:
Young and Hungry Arts Trust
PO Box 19-176
- By Payroll Giving
If your employer is happy to participate and files its IR348 and IR345 electronically, then you can make donations direct from your pay with the tax rebate already credited. You will need to supply your employer with the following:
- the name of the donee organisation – Young and Hungry Arts Trust
- the amount of the donation you want to make
- the pay period or periods you want the donation to be made, and
- the donee organisation’s bank account details – Westpac 03 0515 0011796 000
The Young and Hungry is a Charitable Trust (CC25590), registered under the Charitable Trust Act 1957. Donations to Young and Hungry are tax deductable. A receipt for tax purposes will be sent to you.